Enjoying Spotify Premium

I am. Do you?  So much music. Very good sound quality. Iphone 6 to Chord Mojo to Mogami Gold to ARC sp16 preamp to Bel Canto ref1000m amps to Ohm Walsh F5s.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmapman
In my system the right MQA title in Tidal is nicely improved over regular 16/44 whether Tidal, Spotify or Deezer.

However for same 16/44 recording I honestly cannot tell difference between any of the streaming services.

Now maybe it is just me but I find Tidal to be easiest to use by far, then Deezer and Spotify last. Not sure why but I just do not like the Spotify interface at all.

However as I only listen to rock the claimed Tidal catalog issues do not present themselves to me at all.

All just my opinions.
@uberwaltz,
I'm glad you find Tidal to your liking, but for me, trying to find classical or older recordings is like pulling teeth-healthy ones.
I literally have to enter the exact title of the recording in order to find it.
I often find it on Spotify and see if I can locate it on Tidal.
B
Bob
That is what I have heard for both classical and jazz.
As I listen to neither is likely why I find tidal to work well for me.
Isn't Spotify's best streaming rate still 320kbps? ….compared to Tidal's 1,411kbps, let alone the MQA capability of Tidal. I realize the monthly fee is double for Tidal Hi-Fi but the sound difference is quite apparent to me.  Perhaps Spotify has upgraded since I last checked?  I've been with Tidal-only for about 2 years now.
According to last info I checked only tidal and deezer did 16/44 Red book quality.
Quboz should rival tidal in sq when it launches here

But I think some of the point here is the ease of use and search function where Spotify is supposed to be superior, at least for classical and jazz