Enjoying Spotify Premium

I am. Do you?  So much music. Very good sound quality. Iphone 6 to Chord Mojo to Mogami Gold to ARC sp16 preamp to Bel Canto ref1000m amps to Ohm Walsh F5s.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmapman
@uberwaltz,
I'm glad you find Tidal to your liking, but for me, trying to find classical or older recordings is like pulling teeth-healthy ones.
I literally have to enter the exact title of the recording in order to find it.
I often find it on Spotify and see if I can locate it on Tidal.
B
Bob
That is what I have heard for both classical and jazz.
As I listen to neither is likely why I find tidal to work well for me.
Isn't Spotify's best streaming rate still 320kbps? ….compared to Tidal's 1,411kbps, let alone the MQA capability of Tidal. I realize the monthly fee is double for Tidal Hi-Fi but the sound difference is quite apparent to me.  Perhaps Spotify has upgraded since I last checked?  I've been with Tidal-only for about 2 years now.
According to last info I checked only tidal and deezer did 16/44 Red book quality.
Quboz should rival tidal in sq when it launches here

But I think some of the point here is the ease of use and search function where Spotify is supposed to be superior, at least for classical and jazz
If you are Spotify premium, you will have right to download and play Spotify offline. But if you are Spotify free, there is no way for you, only to play Spotify online. Fortunately, now you can use Spotify Music Converter Windows to remove DRM protection and convert Spotify to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B, etc at 30x faster speed with lossless quality. You can check more info about how to remove DRM from Spotify on Tuneskit. Hope this tip is useful to you.