Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
I wonder what would happen if someone used Occam’s razor on Jeff’s cat?🙀
@geoffkait 
What is "data dogma"? I don't recall Feynman pointing to that as the cause of the Challenger wreck. The data was, in fact, abundantly clear. Challenger and Columbia were the results of very poor management decisions, pure and simple, and anybody familiar with the investigations would know that. Columbia shouldn't have stunned anybody given that it came back from the maiden flight beat to hell by garbage falling off the tank. 
Maybe you'd care to point to an actual example where the real numbers and engineering led to a false conclusion. Data doesn't produce dogma unless idiots look at it and presume it to mean things they don't understand. That's how you get theories on wire directionally and cable burn in. 
Feynman’s contribution to the Challenger Disaster Final Report was disallowed until the very end when it was put into the Appendix as a sop. He was kind of a loose cannon. Not unlike some folks here. I’m not going to point fingers. 👉 👉