Good transport for under 1K?

I went ahead and got a good DAC (HOLO Spring), and I wanted to pair it with a good cd transport for my redbook collection.   There are so few on the market nowadays.  I only know of the Cambridge CXC.  I prefer new gear, so if anyone can suggest one I’d be very grateful.

T
tyan42
Two of my grandchildren have extensive collections of Redbook classical CDs. They both use use the Cambridge, with a separate DAC, and both have been very pleased with the transport.  

I used one before acquiring a BCD-3 spinner. No problems with the  CXC transport, but wanted an integral spinner-DAC unit. 
The Woo transport looks pretty cool.  That may work.   Don't know much about the company though.  It looks like one of those boutique audio outfits.  I've also seen a few CEC transports on EBAY for sale from Japan.  Anyone have experience with these brands?
CEC is great, I still have my TL-51X which if you can find one should come in at under $1k. However, buying from Japan most likely means a 100V version and you would need a step down transformer to lower the voltage from the wall outlet. Not a bad thing necessarily, but one more piece to acquire.