Upgrade from Classe SSP 800 processor

Hey there,
I’ve been using the Classe SSP 800 in my dedicated home theater room for a while now and while its sound quality is spectacular I think it’s time for me to explore a new current processor that can decode new surround sound formats eg Dolby Atmos, DTS-X, Auro 3D, etc.
Any suggestions?

My SSP 800 has been used strictly for surround sound (home theater) as I do have a separate dedicated stereo setup and system in a separate two-channel listening room. So that said, the new processor will also be used strictly for home theater (surrounds).

My current home theater gears are the following :
* Oppo UDP 205.
* Sony 4k OLED tv (85").
* Classe SSP 800.
* Classe Delta CAM-600 monoblock amps to power my front LR speakers.
* Classe Delta CAM-300 monoblock amp (single) to power my center speaker.
* Classe Delta CA-2300 five-channel amp to power my surrounds.
* B&W 800 D3 front speakers.
* B&W 800 HTML1 D3 center speaker.
* B&W 804 D3 & 805 D3 for surrounds.
*JL Audio Gotham subwoofer.
* 2 of Audioquest Niagara 7000 power product.

I am going to start working on remodeling my dedicated HT room in order to accommodate additional overhead speakers for Atmos setup. And when I get a new processor I will also need to get additional multi-channel amps to power additional speakers necessary.
I might get rid of my B&W 804 D3 & 805 D3 surround speakers and get the B&W 800 D3 in-wall or on-wall speakers for surrounds instead. 

Any ideas as to what new av preamp processor to get? The one that’s capable of decoding Dolby Atmos & DTS-X. But I'm keeping all the Classe Delta series power amps and will need additional multi-channel amps to power additional overhead speakers etc possibly another Classe amps. 

Thanks in advance guys.

caphill
Thanks

I agree with you completely on your comments of comparing the two channel performance of the gryphon/Chord vs the lyngdorf internal DAC.   I just did it because I was curious how they would compare.

I’ll be curious how you feel about the MP-50 once it is broken in.   I, honestly, don’t think mine is broken in yet either.

Great two channel system, by the way.  I’ve always been a fan of Naim and I bet their statement amps sound fantastic!
Naim Statement gears, which consists of Naim NAC S1 linestage preamp and Naim NAP S1 monoblock amps, are extraordinary and these are statement products/cost-no-object design gears.
Most Naim dealers wouldn't have these Naim Statement gears on display for demo due to the costs of these babies.

I purchased these Naim Statement gears earlier this year. Prior to that I was using 2 pairs of Dan D’Agostino Momentum M400 monoblock amps with the Audio Research Reference 10 linestage preamp, and the Naim Statement gears took everything to the whole new levels of performances. I guess it is expected considering the big price differences.

rshad0000, how long have you had your MP-50? Did you notice that the MP-50 has only XLR balanced analog audio outs? It’s not like I needed the rca single-ended outs or anything. The Classe SSP 800 has both XLR & RCA analog outs. When I was buying additional power amps to power my new overhead height ceiling speakers for Atmos setup I had to purchase two Classe Sigma Amp2 stereo power amps cause the Sigma Amp5 five-channel amp has XLR inputs for only front L/R channels and with the remaining channels only available in single-ended. So I couldn’t get the Sigma Amp5 five-channel amp. Instead I had to get two Sigma Amp2 stereo power amps since the Sigma Amp2 stereo amp has XLR inputs. Cause I now have 4 overhead ceiling speakers for Atmos setup. But the rest of my Classe Delta series class AB amps all have XLR inputs on them.
Caphill,  Yes, I ran into a problem with it only having xlr outputs as well.   My Gryphon only has a rca input for the HT pass through so I had to use xlr to rca adapters.
@rshad0000

I’m concerned that the xlr to rca adapter will degrade the signal thus sound quality. I would avoid using that. But it seems like you have no choice since your HT bypass on your Gryphon is rca.

Yes, I can't wait till my new MP-50 fully settles in.