A certain online retailer asked me for a review of Pangea power cords..

Here is my response                                                                                    
"Way back when the Pangea AC9 was introduced, I bought one. My first aftermarket powercord. I didn't think a powercord could make any difference! Put it on my Forte' 4 amp, and immediately noticed better bass response. I was hooked.Since then I have upgraded everything in my system, but I stick to Pangea power cords.Just last night, listening via Rudistor RPX-33mkII headamp and Sennheiser HD800 (bought from Audio Advisor) I was, beside listening to Deep Purple "Machine Head" checking out some new outlets. And the difference was easy to hear, via the Pangea AC14SE MKII Signature powercord. The Pangea powercrds ARE GREAT, no question. Thanks Pangea dude, for creating them, and thank you Audio Advisor, for offering them to the public. I now listen to my Magnepan 20.7s, Marantz SA-10, Conrad Johnson ACT2, Kuzma Stabi Stogi S turntable. ALL using Pangea powercords.My system is no slouch, neither are Pangea powercords.
If I were to offer one suggestion, Start a line of AC14SE, and AC9SEPangea with pure copper Rhodium plated plugs.and Cryo'ed.
Thanks in advance Pangea Dude! You are a HERO.to all of us who enjoy Pangea power cords."So.. any comments?
elizabeth
The plus is, the work is done. Between having others try out a high end duplex, or buy an aftermarket powercord.. they have already decided to try one.. I would say the effort is worth it. A few may decide the new toy is not going to do anything and return it. Others will discover new ways to improve the sound of their stereo. The naysayers can wander off and hibernate until the next thread extolling the virtues of good interconnects, or powercords, or what ever irks the nay-sayers into repopulating the threads attempting to put out the fire they cannot comprehend.Good Luck, I already am satisfied.

@inna Over the years, I’ve read way too many posts by cable naysayers who are also relative newcomers to:
AudiogoN ™ The high-end audio community
After an intense flurry of activity on the discussion boards, they disappear again into cyber-space. It’s my theory that they surreptitiously tried a better cable - and heard better sound. Suddenly, they’re at a loss to understand.

Perhaps, they mosey over to a high-end community for top-fuel dragsters and say that 87 octane is good enough.
They used to have 94 around here that I always bought, significantly better than 93 and I was not driving sports car. Not any longer, so I stopped driving altogether. No good gas, crowded bumpy roads, lots of police. No fun. I had high performance tires, shocks and springs and ignition wires too, by the way. Manual transmission, of course.
Elizabeth does not have deep pockets, what she does have is good hearing and common sense.
I have a ton load of Pangea cords,,,,  Just tried one Audience entry level Forte 3 Power Chord. At least on my Yggdrasil DAC it sounds far superior to anything I heard from Pangea.