The 70’s are back

And for only $4000 you can buy a brand new pair of JBL L100’s.

I will have to hear them hooked to a Sansui receiver and pop in Led Zeppelin an 8 track.

JD
128x128curiousjim
Thanks nonoise , I’ve looked at Kendrick’s photos , but I’ll have to read the info . My JBL’s have the Ti tweeters . I’m hesitant to mess with the crossovers as the potentiometers are part of the baffle . I’m pretty good with a soldering iron , but need clear direction . Any advise would be appreciated. Regards , Mike.  
...that's Harbeth money...if you prefer music.  Owned new L100's back in the day...YES, the orange grills!  Fun little rockers in the day.  Good luck & cheers!  Norm
@d2girls. I’ve had a pair of JBL 4367s for about 3 years now. They are incredible, you will be very happy

I remember reading this post when it went up a week ago. Today I’m in my local family flea market store looking for a used loveseat for my music room and I hear the most pleasant sounding music. And what was creating this but a pair of JBL L200 t3 tower speakers w/ the baby butt cheek tweeters and a Sansui receiver! Talk about karma. I certainly don’t need them but I just couldn’t leave them there. They’re in fantastic condition and I’m very satisfied with what I paid for them. I’m just starting to play around with tube amplification and I think that these will pair up nicely. I can’t wait for tomorrow nights listen out. New/old loveseat and new/old speakers. Raise a glass to good mojo!

imnop,

Great find!  So far I haven’t  found anything worthwhile around here (mid Missouri), but I keep looking.

Enjoy!

JD