Bands with great second albums

Bands that had a great second album. We all know the obvious ones Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, The Beatles. What are your votes for great second albums. Some of mine are:
Neil Young - Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
Elvis Costello - This Years Model
Allman Brothers Band - 'Idlewild South'
Badfinger - No Dice
128x128lenmc2964
Red Rider "As Far As Siam"

there next one became their masterpiece "Neruda"

Tracy Chapman ’Crossroads"
Suzanne Vega "Solitude Standing" !!
Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band "Stranger In Town"
Savoy Brown "Getting to the Point"
Cracker "Kerosene Hat" !!
All great second albums everyone is listing, but most are classic rock. Here is an “electronic” artist who actually records and has shows with his band (plays several instruments including the xylophone). On a side note, this is also the case with Moby and Bonobo (they do dj shows and with their band shows). I’ve seen many great shows, but I have to say Trentemoller’s at The Ogden Theater (Denver) and Moby Play tour at Red Rocks Amphitheater is a close second (along with CSN 2012 at Red Rocks, Bonobo at The Ogden, The Cult at The Ogden, The Allman Brothers Dreams tour at Red Rocks, M83 at The Brady Theater in Tulsa - rare better live than recordings, Maceo Parker at Dimitriou’s Jazz Alley, Seattle). I’m sidetracked with my life long obsession...Time for something new to many. Trentemoller’s The Last Resort is followed by another equally great album Into The Great Wide Yonder. When he played “Miss You” live (after the band left the stage in his xylophone) I was hooked forever. Top of my list of greatest cuts (consistently over the weeks and years). Enjoy!
Blondie - Plastic Letters
Violent Femmes - Hallowed Ground
The Mothers - Absolutely Free
Husker Du Everything - Falls Apart
Cocteau Twins - Head Over Heels
Pixies - Doolittle
The Stooges - Funhouse
Hole Live - Through This
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - The Firstborn is Dead

and my fave second album ever:

The Birthday Party - Prayers on Fire