Loricraft Garrard 301 to Dobbins Sp10 Mk3 - What can I expect ?

Folks,
I have been using a nicely modded Loricraft Garrard 301 for the last couple of years. Found a good deal on a Steve Dobbins Sp10 Mk3 and pulled the trigger on it. It will be arriving in a week or so. I am curious what can I expect from this change ? The Sp10 Mk2 didnt cut it for me nor the new SL-1200G. Mk3 that too coming from Dobbins seems to be on a much higher plane. However I would love to hear from you guys if you have heard the Mk3 vs 301.
pani
I want to remind averyone about Kondo The Beat turntable designed by Steve Dobbins. The motor is SP-10mk3 if i remember correct. I like design of this plinth for two tonearms. Also i love Reed and own one, Steve was a US distributor of Reed tonearms few years ago.

Pani, your SP-10mk3 is just a classic Technics in Dobbins plinth? Any pictures of it available?

I was thinking about his plinth for my ex SP-10mkII, but it was too expensive for me.
Chakster, "Kondo the Beat" is likely to be the turntable that Pani bought. Dobbins took the motor assembly out of a Mk3 chassis and sank it into his plinth, which is made of some non-resonant material, but I don’t remember what it is. Thus Steve got rid of the superficial escutcheon and the surround underneath that is part of a Mk3 chassis. It was in vogue to do this, back when the Mk3 was being re-discovered and you could still find them for sale at "reasonable" prices.
The Beat is also the turntable I listened to extensively at the RMAF in either 2010 or 2011.  Just Steve and me in the room late at night.

No, I am not buying the Beat. I am buying a mk3 in Dobbins plinth. Dobbins takes away the mk3 top plate and installs the entire motor in the plinth. For Beat I think he does more to the power supply and such. 
Ok.  But you're getting the main benefit: removing the motor from the OEM chassis and installing it directly into a non-resonant support structure.  I guess the Beat has a modified or brand new platter, as well. I don't know how much benefit that provides, since the OEM Mk3 platter is already a beauty and massive.  It was the Beat that I heard at RMAF.
Post removed