Difficulty with SoundStageDirect

First, I find Seth to have always been friendly and very helpful. However, I have observed companies having serious financial issues in the past and I have to believe that they may also be having significant difficulties. I ordered a VPI Avenger mid-May. I have been sending a multitude of inquiries to Soundstage with absolutely no response regarding my turntable order. Hence, I sent VPI an e-mail questioning why it is taking them over two months to fill my order (via Soundstage Direct) for the Avenger turntable. I was advised by VPI that they did not receive this order and that there are a multitude of other customers on the same boat...obviously sinking. I believe I paid cash so I do not have PayPal to fall on for a dispute. I do have some other options but won’t discuss. I recommend that you should avoid purchasing equipment from Soundstage unless you can physically be there to pick it up. They appear to be in serious financial difficulty. I hope I am wrong but I don’t think I am.
128x128jimmydd
I’ve only bought from SSD a couple times and not recently. Good luck!  Go with Elusive Disc or Music Direct. 
Opus 125- Your feeling antsy?  Brother....there gone. There is no one in the building...or gear or records for that matter. They don't exist....poof..gone- with your and my money.
I suggest you quit worrying about your discount and file a claim with your CC company.
These people are thieves. I have purchased 2 lps that I have not received. I also had one I returned because is was seriously warped and have not received the replacement. They suckered me in with decent discounts but never sent the product. No response to emails or phone calls. They immediately charge your CC claiming it is for security reasons so the CC info cannot be stolen because they do not keep it on file. They pocket the money and do not send any product.