Is there any USB DAC with this set of input / output connectors?

I’m looking for a USB DAC / preamp under $1100 or so with a small form factor and good sound. And specifically, I am looking for a DAC with the following set of input / output connectors:
  • XLR L & R outputs
  • RCA L & R outputs
  • RCA subwoofer output
  • optical output
  • coax out (optional)
  • headphone jack (optional)
  • Ethernet RJ45 connection
  • WiFi connection (antenna) (optional)
  • USB type B connector (the squarish one, for USB DAC functionality)
  • USB type A connector (the rectangular one, for reading media files on a USB stick)
  • RCA AUX L & R inputs
  • optical input (optional)
  • coax input (optional)
The connections above listed as optional are those I can also do without, but would be nice to have. My Onkyo P-3000R has a lot of connections, but many I do not need and it lacks a few I wish it had. I do not need CD, Tape or Phono inputs. On the other hand network functionality would be very nice.
lowoverdrive
Try looking for streamer/preamp/dacs. Looks like you want somethong that will connect to a NAS and playback over a network. Auralic Vega G2 though I doubt it has all those connections..
The Oppo UDP-205 Ultra seems to have all the functionality I’m looking for, and the price is reasonable compared to other options. Here are its connections:

• XLR L & R outputs YES
  • RCA L & R outputs YES
  • RCA subwoofer output YES
  • optical output YES
  • coax out YES
  • headphone jack YES
  • Ethernet RJ45 connection YES with network functionality & Gigabit speed
  • WiFi connection (antenna) NO
  • USB type B connector YES with USB DAC functionality
  • USB type A connector YES (2)
  • RCA AUX L & R inputs NO
  • optical input YES
  • coax input YES
  • HDMI input YES
  • HDMI output YES
  • 7.1 CH RCA audio output YES
  • RS-232 YES
  • Trigger In & Out YES
  • IR YES

I have heard good things about this device as a USB DAC.

can you even still buy an Oppo new now that they stopped making disk players? well other then used but they seem to be price inflated, i'm assuming because oppo stopped making the players.