Auralic vs Aurender

I'm trying to decide between these two companies for my next purchase. I have been using Bluesound for a few years now. Bluesound Vault 1 and node2 and a node1. Was looking at the Aurender A or N series and the Auralic Aries G1--any thoughts and thanks--
wjt3
Post removed 
I own the Aurender N10 Music Server and like it very much.  Its Conductor App is easy to use and switching from CD’s, Tidal, Qobuz (when available) and Internet Radio stations is very easy.

Their customer support is excellent.  Its has both USB and ARS/EBU digital outputs and I prefer the digital output.  Sound quality, ease of use and build quality are its key features.

All my albums are stored on my Aurender and I control it using my iPad.   Aurender servers require a wired connection to the Internet and maintains its software with updates.  The most recent update included support fo Qobuz Streaming.    I am very happy with my Aurender N10 server and suggest you give it a audition.   
Jackd-- would  the hdmi on the g1 or g2 be able to go to the Ps Audio Direct Stream dac? If you would know-thanks
wjt3- there is no HDMI connection of the G1, only on the G2/GX series.
It is not compatible with the I2S on the DSD, only as Lightning Link exclusively between the Auralic components.  I have an Aries G2 and it sounds fantastic streaming to the PSA Direct Stream dac.  USB connection sounds much better than AES.  The Aries G2 is a major sonic improvement over the Bridge II.  Roon with this combination doesn't sound nearly as good as utilizing Lightning DS.  Auralic's OS is very good and the hardware/software combo is rock solid.  I stream wirelessly via AirPlay.