Which integrated amp for better musicality - Parasound Hint vs Primaluna vs ???

I've been having a blast looking up threads and doing some research but my dilemma is this - I want to get more enjoyment out of my music (don't we all). My Anthem and Oppo setup honestly sound great but I can't help but think that maybe I am missing out. I am thinking of upgrading some of my gear by either adding an integrated amp or separates. I'd love to hear some recommendations. Based on some reading, I am considering: 

1. Parasound Halo Integrated 6
2. Primaluna Dialogue Premium or Premium HP

My current setup is as follows: 

Oppo 105D
Anthem MRX 510 AVR
Ascend Acoustic Sierra RAAL Towers and Horizon Center

Any recommendations or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. 
freesole
Another theoretical question... what if the choice were between the Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP and a McIntosh MA5300 or a Naim XS 2? I heard the Naim XS 2 today and it was fantastic. 
rogue cronus magnum ii plus about $400 for NOS small signal tubes , fuggetaboutit.  
freesole

It would be helpful to state the speakers you want to drive.
Regarding your first question; my choice would be the PL you referenced
Cant comment on the McIntosh MA5300 or a Naim XS 2. 

I was once considering the LM 508ia (currently 3 ea for sale on usaudiomart.com) but I think I am going to hold out for a Decware
 Zen Mystery Amp.  40W Class A Push/Pull with a huge power supply that uses voltage regulator tubes for line A/C filtering. Jupitor Caps, all hardwired, lifetime warranty

You may want to check out Decware if you haven't already

I own the octave v70se intergrated amp. It sounds fantastic. Everybody (probably fifty people) who have heard it love it's sound. Great amp. Great company.