Fuse upgrades? -- 6.3 amp 250v 5X20mm fast blow fuses

I occasional blow a one of these 4 fuses in my McCormack DNA .05 and use cheap fuse replacements costing maybe $.50 a piece.  Can anyone recommend upgrades fuses that might enhance the performance of the amp, but not costing in the SR price range.  Say $1-$5 a piece?   Thanks for any insights.    
whitestix
That’s fine if you’re a Japanese businessman. But the favorites of real Japanese audiophiles are Isoclean, Furutech, HiFi Tuning, SR and Audio Magic. They eat the Bussman and Littelfuse for breakfast. 🍳 🥞 ☕️
Thanks for the insights, gents, much appreciated.  As you have noted, fuses blow for a reason, and I think in my case it has been due to poor connections with my interconnect cables and me fiddling with gear on rack.  I plead guilty!   I ordered some new bussman fuses as replacements and will ensure more firm connections with my cables to the gear.  Thanks again. 
Geoff,
Thanks for chiming in.  I will admit that Steve McCormack is a devotee of SR fuses and he knows audio gear. 
30k fuses, eh?

You’re makin’ me think I should go back and finally finish the fuse tech I was working on (tinkering with, off and on) for nearly a decade, and finally bring it to market.