Fuse upgrades? -- 6.3 amp 250v 5X20mm fast blow fuses

I occasional blow a one of these 4 fuses in my McCormack DNA .05 and use cheap fuse replacements costing maybe $.50 a piece.  Can anyone recommend upgrades fuses that might enhance the performance of the amp, but not costing in the SR price range.  Say $1-$5 a piece?   Thanks for any insights.    
whitestix
@auxinput I agree, any fuse that comes after the power supply filter capacitor(s) has potential to affect current delivery and hence sound quality. For that reason, I prefer fusing only on the power transformer primary side, where it should have zero impact if not sized too conservatively. Also, I prefer fast acting fuses on everything except the power amps, due to the nature of high and very brief instantaneous current demands. As usual, in keeping with safe operation, as long as the manufacturer recommends a slow-blow fuse, that is the only situation when I would use one. 
Post removed 
Gents, thanks again for chiming in on this now-contentious post... could on GK to throw voodoo dust over sound electrical theory.  I am taking auxinput's advice and replace all four rail fuses on my DNA .05 with these ceramic fuses from Bussman, costing $5.00 each. Worth a try.

Bussmann 

Miniature Fuses, GDA Series 

Item# GDA-6.300A - FUSE, 6.3A, 250V, F, 5X20mm, CERAMIC 

GDA Series Information
  • 5 x 20 Millimeters
  • 0.05~6.3 Amps
  • 250VAC
  • Fast Acting
  • UL Approvals
The Bussmann GDA Series are a group of low voltage, general purpose miniature fuses. These fuses are designed for use in appliances and consumer electronic equipment.

• High Breaking Capacity
  • Optional Axial Leads
  • Ceramic Tube
  • Nickel-Plated Brass Endcaps

Gents, thanks again for chiming in on this now-contentious post... could on GK to throw voodoo dust over sound electrical theory.  I am taking auxinput's advice and replace all four rail fuses on my DNA .05 with these ceramic fuses from Bussman, costing $5.00 each. Worth a try.

Bussmann 

Miniature Fuses, GDA Series 

Item# GDA-6.300A - FUSE, 6.3A, 250V, F, 5X20mm, CERAMIC 

GDA Series Information
  • 5 x 20 Millimeters
  • 0.05~6.3 Amps
  • 250VAC
  • Fast Acting
  • UL Approvals
The Bussmann GDA Series are a group of low voltage, general purpose miniature fuses. These fuses are designed for use in appliances and consumer electronic equipment.

• High Breaking Capacity
  • Optional Axial Leads
  • Ceramic Tube
  • Nickel-Plated Brass Endcaps