No one actually knows how to lculate what speaker cable they need

It goes back to cable manufaturars, mostly provide no relevant data! to sales and the users. None will answer this!
Whay do you think that you own now the optimal cable to your setup?
I think I've figured it out. 

b4icu
Mr. han_n

I found it here: https://positive-feedback.com/reviews/hardware-reviews/ch-precision-m1-mono-amplifier/
Sorry if I missed it. I rounded down the $37,475.- for each mono block to $37,000. At the place I call home it is not only accepted, but also expected to bargain (Israel).

The Gryphon Pendragon speakers are $195,000.- : http://www.milliondollarstereos.com/speakerlist.php?category=speakers&pagenum=4

I hope you have the time to enjoy it. Must be a fantastic sound.

@b4icu
I believe that the current retail for a set of M1's is little over US $ 100k, however the Pendragons were sold for about US 175k. Bargaining on this kind of equipment is not easy. Even where I live (Indonesia) where indeed you are expected to bargain, however the moment you go for so called "high-end" there is not much bargaining anymore. You may get a good discount on a Toyota, but will pay the full price for a Lamborghini. As mentioned before, I'm happy with the sound I'm getting. Unfortunately current main issue is my room acoustics, I have moved house some time ago, and haven't tuned my new room yet. Major/alarming difference compared to my previous room. But a bit off-topic to elaborate about that on this thread. 
@b4icu
Thank you sir, I'm not sure I buy what you're selling..........for free as you say:), but I may look for some 0 awg and give it a try. It could prove interesting..............It's obvious that I have a WAY smaller budget than many here, and my system reflects that. That said, I'm always looking for ways to improve what I hear.........If the "0" gauge wire doesn't do anything for my system, I can always use it to tow a car or something :)
Mr.  shadowcat2016
Please no "Sir". 

Before you spend some money on a 0 AWG speaker cable, I would recommend you an experiment, that might cost you little of nothing.
Get your amp and speakers closer, to shorten the length from 15' to 7-8'. Try to do (with great care and caution) a connection with two jump start cables, of 0 AWG (the heavy duty type).
If that works for you, you may try to get a set for a good price.
I can recommend you my solution.

b4icu..........thank you again. I did have my amp between the speakers until recently, with shorter cables. The spot was inconvenient, but I understand your point, shorter is better.......and less expensive :)............Most here seem to be male, I made that assumption in your case.............My apologies.