Which integrated amp for better musicality - Parasound Hint vs Primaluna vs ???

I've been having a blast looking up threads and doing some research but my dilemma is this - I want to get more enjoyment out of my music (don't we all). My Anthem and Oppo setup honestly sound great but I can't help but think that maybe I am missing out. I am thinking of upgrading some of my gear by either adding an integrated amp or separates. I'd love to hear some recommendations. Based on some reading, I am considering: 

1. Parasound Halo Integrated 6
2. Primaluna Dialogue Premium or Premium HP

My current setup is as follows: 

Oppo 105D
Anthem MRX 510 AVR
Ascend Acoustic Sierra RAAL Towers and Horizon Center

Any recommendations or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. 
freesole
Sorry my post appeared multiple times.  I had some odd glitch with AGon.  

Are the KT150s a must?  No.  The stock EL34s are really nice.  They have the wonderful midrange, and even the highs and lows are pretty nice.  I had KT120s for a while, and they are pretty nice too, but they have an upper midrange glare that I didn't like.  They added more powerful bass and crisp highs.  The KT150s are the perfect balance between those tubes, and there is no hint of that KT120 glare.  Is it a must?  No.  But, you know you will eventually try them!  :-)

The idea that I could run out of power with the Premium is why I went with the HP.  It has plenty of power, and I'm convinced the Premium would too.  I don't have the sense of it running out of power, or "saturate" unless it's really loud, and I'd say it definitely has "slam".  We rock out to it all the time.  

Of your other choices, the only one I know is the Rogue.  I think that it's good, but not in the same league with the PL.  Build quality is good, but PL is excellent.  The Rogue has a nice sound, but I find it a little edgy or glarey at times, at least by comparison.  The PL sounds more refined to me, and I think it will last much longer without issues.  

The Line Magnetic is one I'd like to check out.  I have heard good things, and based on what I've read, i think it would be very close in performance to the PL... meaning better or worse by only a small margin.  I wouldn't buy the ARC because they seem to be finicky with tubes and settings, and if a tube goes south, your amp may have to go back to Plymouth, MN for repair.  That seems to be a common problem, although they sound fantastic, based on demos I have heard at the dealer.

When I was deciding what to buy, I noticed that PL is rarely for sale used.  Right now, there are 6 Rogue amps for sale right here for half of retail, but only one PL set (Preamp and amp), listed at about 65% of retail.  I figured that people who buy them keep them, plus they retain their value - and that's part of the reason I picked PL.
I'm running the PrimaLuna HP Monos with KT150s and Brimars into Wilson Audio Sabrinas. With the added power of the 150s and having the monoblocks, I run in Triode mode most, well ALL of the time. I am thrilled with the amount of bass, the life like accuracy and the pinpoint 3D soundstage appearing well behind the speakers. Could not be happier.

Good luck with your search!
Audio Refinement complete integrated used. I use their separates and sounded way more tube like than a Rogue Cronos Magnum. Remote and known for that great YBA warm blissful sound. 
For SS look into Musical Fidelity M6si. Dual mono build 200wpc with phono section, Home theater ByPass and built in DAC (starting point - recommend stand alone DAC). Also has one set of Balanced input.  Musical and can drive almost any speakers even power hungry ones. Good soundstage, depth and clean bass. Had M6i with Shunyata Black Mamba PC and the sound was incredible. I added 3 years later a REL T7 sub (combined with HT) and took it over the top increasing the natural sound of piano on recordings (most noticeable example). New for $3000 and used for less than $2000. Only reason I sold was to switch to tubes and separates - AR pre and amp.
Post removed