Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Let me ask the question a different way. Why would anyone use it on a cell phone in the first place?
Why not GK?
Today's smartphones are extremely powerful and competent. If it can say boost reception or help prolong battery life it would be a good idea.
Of course no idea if it does, I have not tried one between phone and case but might be worth a try just to see.
Anybody actually tried one on a phone yet?
Funny, this new generation of kids... that’s ALL they listen to. Longer run time, better reception. Top to bottom, APPS are instant. No one has ever offered an upgrade quite like this
for an Iphone. Why wouldn’t you try it? It’s a big deal. <3 Krissy
And just a shout out for Tim here as being a true gentleman and excellent to deal with all round.
I placed an order with him and before the ink was dry on the check I was writing for him he sent me a USPS tracking number and 2 days later I had the goods.
All this BEFORE I had even sent him his money!

Outstanding!
Well maybe my guess on its actions on cellphones are correct then.
Still be nice to hear from anybody who has bought an ecard and tried it on a phone.