Recommend Affordable Integrated Amps (Solid State or Tube)

Looking for an affordable, good sounding integrated amp costing no more than $3500. It must be able to play CDs and Vinyls as well as digital music from iTunes (some 30,000 songs) stored in AIFF format. Currently have an Accuphase E 307 integrated amp  using Kimber Kable interconnects and speakers cables with jumpers. Current speakers are KEF Q700. Analog is Linn Basic with an Akito tone arm and Rega Exact 2 Cartridge. CD player id a Marantz 5004. I listen mainly to jazz, R&B, Pop, world, etc. at moderate listening volumes. Room size is about 17 x 24 feet with 8 foot ceiling.
Would love to have suggestions. 

joscow
I’m assuming you would need a built-in DAC in the integrated amp since you mentioned above that you have digital files. For around $3500 price range I would highly recommend the following stereo integrated amps with DAC :
* Hegel H160 new retail price of $3500 but often times can be found used in used after markets for around $1600 to $2k.
* Rotel RA-1592. new retail price of $2500 and is a current model.
*Parasound Halo Integrated (HINT) the new latest version retails for $3k and the recently discontinued or previous model did retail for $2500 when it was in production but today can be had for around $1500 or possibly less.

And you can stream your digital music files via USB to one of these integrated amps. You can connect your Marantz 5004 CD player via coax digital (spdif) to any of these integrated amps as the DAC in these integrated amps will be way superior sounding than the DAC in your Marantz 5004 CD player. So, you can use your Marantz 5004 as CD transport.

As for phonostage pre for your turntable, the Rotel RA-1592 & the Parasound Halo Integrated do have built-in phonostage but I’m afraid the Hegel H160 does not have phonostage. I would recommend getting a good quality external standalone dedicated phonostage preamp for your turntable as it will perform and sound better than the ones built in the integrated amps if you want to achieve optimal sound quality of your turntable.
Yamaha A-S2100. Has the best performing built-in phono stage I’ve encountered - better than that of the Halo Integrated by a considerable margin. I haven’t heard it’s built-in headphone amp but by most accounts, it’s stellar. Meters are icing on the cake. They can be found for $3K. Spend the remainder on a Yamaha - MusicCast WXC-50 with Apple Airplay and you’re golden.