High-end TT setup with phono stage built in

Does this exist, other than the yet to be released Burmester: https://www.burmester.de/en/home-audio/reference-line/175-turntable.html at 30000$, my budget is 1/10th that.

I am looking for SQ of a $5000 (2k TT, 1k cart, 2k phono stage) analog setup but don't want yet another box (phono preamp). Budget <5000$

Why so? Let's just say I am obsessed with reducing the number of boxes in my condo.
essrand
I'm with brf.  It seems that's what you want, as an alternative to the SME Synergy type of solution (where the phono stage is built in to the TT).  And as someone else wrote, you could buy one of the many tiny, inexpensive, yet good phono stages now available and park them very close to your TT. Such a box could even be hard-wired to the tonearm (to avoid an extra pair of ICs in the signal path). Where have we gone wrong in our understanding of your post?
The SME Synergy doesn’t really solve the OP’s goal as there’s still an extra box to deal with. Any of the true all-in-ones are entry level units. As already mentioned, the best compromise is getting one of the small form factor phono stages and mounting it in an inconspicuous location. 
*If* I were looking for a TT with built-in phono preamp the Rose Gold Shinola Runwell Turntable would be a consideration. That would be for purely aesthetic reasons and a hail mary for the VPI engineering and support.
The Naim Prefix phono stage was designed to fit inside the Linn LP12, so is not visible when in use.

The Musical Surroundings Phonomena was specifically dimensioned to fit under the Basis 2000 series turntables.
So the OP is on the pursuit of form over function. Maybe a trip to Walmart is the solution. Maybe accepting that an integrated amplifier or receiver with a built-in phono stage is the solution?