Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman

I saw Dylan in the early 1990’s at The Hollywood Bowl, the worst show I’ve ever witnessed by anybody (though The Stones at The Staples Center a decade later was close. Time to hang it up, fellas). Both he and his band (G.E. Smith / guitar and mugging, Kenny Aaronson / bass, and Christopher Parker / drums) were atrociously bad.

I then saw him in the early 2000’s at The Hollywood Palladium (a beautiful Deco-style theater on Sunset Blvd.), and it was one of the best shows I’ve ever witnessed. Bob was on fire, absolutely spitting out the lyrics, fully engaged with both his excellent band (Larry Campbell / guitar, mandolin, and harmony vocals, Tony Garnier / standup and electric bass, the great David Kemper on drums, and Bucky Baxter / steel) and the audience. Bob even played some Chuck Berry-style guitar solos as Larry looked on, bemused. A great, great night of music.

Bettye Lavette - 10/13/2018 - @ Jorma Kaukonen’s Fur Peach Ranch Station -Meigs County, Ohio

What a voice! Loved her style and delivery. Was up close (really close) and personal. Was really cool because it felt like she was singing directly to us.
Emmylou Harris - 10/16/2018 - Pabst Theater - Milwaukee, WI

Good show, but Emmylou's voice is not what it once was. She is 71 years old, so I gotta cut her a little slack. She had a full electric band for this tour. I enjoyed more the previous show I saw where she played as part of an acoustic trio.
Courtney Barnett - 10/17/2018 - Pabst Theater - Milwaukee, WI

Wow! What a show. Courtney Barnett ROCKS! Really good stuff. One of the best shows I've seen in a while. She's now on my "must see" list every time she's anywhere near me.
Just back from Mandy Barnett, a 2pm show, only about 100 people there, $21.50 ticket, was just blown away by the talent.