Phono cable advice.

What are some good phono cable options for around $150ish and under? So far I’m looking at BJ LC-1 and Zu Audio Mission cables. This would be for between my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Esprit and most likely (still looking) a MoFi StudioPhono preamp. I have an extra pair of Kimber Silver Streak cables but they don’t look insulated well enough. I’ll be running DH Labs Air Matrix from my preamp to KEF LS50 Wireless speakers. I’d like something I can grow out a little with as I incrementally upgrade things. Stylus (Blue 2M?) is probably next.

Thanks for any input.
asahitoro
Well there goes my thread...lol.

For the record I have or will have to try the:
-AS Impact SE (burned in version)
-Jelco RCA/RCA
-Zu Audio Mission (V1)
-DH Labs Silver Sonic Air Matrix

Whether I can tell a noticeable difference on my modest setup remains to be heard but I’ll try to post an update when I can. @chakster yes, the LS50 Wireless speakers have wireless capability but as I’ve stated earlier all my sources will be hard wired as well as the speakers have a wired connection to each other. I have a Node 2 connected via Lifatec optical and my turntable will be connected to the phono pre by one of the above cables. The phono pre will then be connected to the KEFs via another pair of DH Labs Silver Sonic Air Matrix.

It’s coming down to a MoFi StudioPhono or Lounge Audio LCR MKIII w/silver upgrade for my phono pre.

Thanks again for the excellent input everyone!
Good luck! As a geezer, I am totally confused by the wireless thing but have fun and report back after you're done so you can rile up the masses here a bit more haha!
Hi,
for me the phono cable must have the lowest capacity (pf) possible; many manufacturers of phono cables, this important parameter almost never indicate it.

After having tried different cables in the past lately I find myself very well using the Van Den Hul D102 Mk3, very low capacity with pin rca input and pin rca output; excellent ratio q/p
Just got my amp back today, left channel went out. Found out a faulty cable was the culprit for the damage to the amp. Just ordered Zu Audio Mission with the WBT nextgen connectors. Au24's are going back to Audience for free lifetime repair and an upgrade. One can never have too many cables. 

Side note: Listening to the only rca's avail, those being my Wireworlds which are satisfactory for my dig end, but aren't even close to the Audience. I never expected them to be. It's better than nothing!