JBL - almost nothing for sale, why?

I wonder why that is...the JBL L100 made me fall in love with hi fidelity back in like 1978, when I heard for the first time how amazing recorded music can sound. 
ovaklakah
Well, I recently joined here.  Seeing what people are interested in here I just thought JBL were too low brow. $50,000 line conditioners, $5000 pre-amps, $500 mats, $400 AC cables, etc.

I am moving and through a used L65 crossover sale on eBay I found a guy to buy all my JBL systems and a bunch of loose drivers.

He picked up the following systems:

L36
L40
L100(2 pr)
L120
L300
Aquarius IV( 2 pr)

One reason I did not list here, eBay or the Audioheritage site was shipping. I did not look forward to shipping things like the L300s.

Still have a pair of L25 Prima.

The only system I have left I might want to keep is the L222 Disco. Guy says he wants them. With my new vehicle I can move them to my new place if needed.

He also bought 42% of my vinyl. Says he wants more.

I did sell a NIB Shure V-15 for $400 and a Grace F-9 with no stylus for $190 on eBay.
I have a great pair of original
 JBL L-100. Totally in love, though I finally decided to step up to a very different class speaker, and huge cost. I put new Grills and have beautiful JBL stands. I hate to think I might part with them. Thought I am leaning that way. If anyone might be interested at a realistic price for a well loved pair with zero issues
. Reach out. Peter
In the 70's JBL made some great speakers that blew away a lot of competition. Today, to a smaller degree. We all remember the first speakers we had that made us "fall in love" with the sound. Back in the day, JBL was a powerhouse in home audio speakers not just for home but in the commercial end.Audio manufactures have come a long way since the 70's. I have been around since then. Speakers builders sprang up since that era and decided to build ones that would outperform JBL and a few other major brands and cost less.Whatever today's trend is......if you remember what sound you heard and loved that is the most important. Everyone has different "ears" and "tastes".
Just do what you like.
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis95dja-jbl-everest-dd-67000-speakers-full-range

If you are die-hart JBL fan, then you shall try above.

I had been blow away by seemless dynamics of the speaker when I heard the speaker 10 years ago but I did not have enough space to have it at that time.

I have nothing to do with above listing.

For anyone who has any doubts about how good JBL speakers are, whether they're old or new, take a look at Kenrick Audio over on Youtube. 

I've mentioned this before but it bears reminding. They can still sound great.

All the best,
Nonoise