JBL - almost nothing for sale, why?

I wonder why that is...the JBL L100 made me fall in love with hi fidelity back in like 1978, when I heard for the first time how amazing recorded music can sound. 
ovaklakah
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis95dja-jbl-everest-dd-67000-speakers-full-range

If you are die-hart JBL fan, then you shall try above.

I had been blow away by seemless dynamics of the speaker when I heard the speaker 10 years ago but I did not have enough space to have it at that time.

I have nothing to do with above listing.

For anyone who has any doubts about how good JBL speakers are, whether they're old or new, take a look at Kenrick Audio over on Youtube. 

I've mentioned this before but it bears reminding. They can still sound great.

All the best,
Nonoise
I wonder what the new and improved $4k JBL L100 offer that the originals did not?  
I was there back in the day and, while JBL made maybe the best drivers, I was never knocked out by the speakers, except for my uncle’s JBL Paragon. When I was in my teens, my bud had the Century 100s and even then I preferred my Cerwin Vegas. Almost hard to believe. But I certainly understand that people want them now because it reminds them of their youth. Just like the newer Mustangs and Camaros are based on the 69-70 models. (Had a 70 Mach 1 myself, so I know) When I worked in the studios, the JBL4311 was the big thing before the Yamaha NS10m and the joke about the JBLs were that they sounded so bad that if you got a mix sounding good on them, it would sound good on anything. But I think it's great that JBL is reissuing the older models.  I bet they will sell a ton in Japan.