JBL - almost nothing for sale, why?

I wonder why that is...the JBL L100 made me fall in love with hi fidelity back in like 1978, when I heard for the first time how amazing recorded music can sound. 
ovaklakah
As mentioned by shkong78, the DD67000 are selling at 1/2 price, new, with full warranty, and free US shipping ( will ship worldwide ). The majority of this level of JBL usually finds homes over seas ( Japan, Hong Kong, etc ). Enjoy ! MrD.
Just now I counted 10 pairs of L100's for sale on EBAY. Average price $1K + shipping. Among the ten is a pair of the 2018's for $3200 + shipping ($250). So vintage pairs are not rare - unlike my KLH Nines! The L100 is a good speaker for loud rock - Zeppelin or Motorhead, anybody?
My cousin still has his L100's that he bought new back in '72! Used with a McIntosh C28/2105. This was considered "high end" back then!
I confess to owning three pairs of JBL's: C56's, 4312's and L166's. Had a pair of 640's for a while - they sounded real good!
Here are my suggestions: Be patient, check eBay or Craigslist. I love the old, large JBLs (L100, L200, L300, Olympus, S7, S8, Paragon, etc). With so many audiophiles aging and retiring, they do show up occasionally. If they haven't been taken care of, they are often in rough shape because they were stored in the garage for the last 20 years. The biggest issue, as you probably realize, is that the components have been damaged by neglect. Just be sure to hear them before you buy.