Luxman L-509X

Any A'Gon readers from Japan listened to this new integrated? The specs and description seems like it could be an incredible piece. Though likely dependent on how good the pre-amp stage sounds. The amp section is supposed to be similar to the great sounding m700u stereo amp.

http://www.audiovenue.uk/newly-launched/luxman-l-509x/

yyzsantabarbara
What is the difference between Luxman 509x and 507ux ii? I am looking for an int amp that I will keep for years to come. I have dynaudio contour 20 speakers. 

I was thinking about Simaudio 600i v2 but I think for the money luxman might just be the amp. 
@danimaz, perhaps your speakers need more watts?. Generally Luxman gear is conservatively rated. But regarding integrates I am not sure, the measurements for Luxman 509x are here https://www.stereophile.com/content/luxman-l-509x-integrated-amplifier-measurements

Seems like approaching 200 watts THD shoots to 2%. Not able to find measurements for Simaudio 600i v2.

Dynaudios have a reputation for needing lot of power. May be contour is different. Depends on how loud and how far are you from them.

I'm in my first full month with the 509x after running Rogue 180's, PS Audio BHK 250 and even McIntosh 462 as amplifiers with various preamps C2200 and C50 Mc's and others.. NOTHING has compared to this integrated and speaker wise I've used Focal Sopra 3 and recently ML Imp 13. now moving to ML 15's. I'm completely blown away by the Luxman product with regard to quality build and it's transparent sound.  My dealer suggested the 509 as everything including the Mc's were way to warm for me and was he on the money! I'm so smitten that I want the 900u amp and 900c pre amp as the dealer say's that I will be shocked how much better it will sound! What's interesting is the review posted at the top of this string states that the 509 enjoys the 900c technology which makes sense based on how it sounds. I'm heading to the 900u first but cant swing these two pieces since the retail for $20k per, however, my quandary is what preamp to use? Dealer recommended the Jeff Rowland Capri 2 or the Bel Canto Black EX (too expensive)?  So.. if yo haven't heard the 509 find your dealer and find the money to buy this integrated, you will NOT be disappointed! Any preamp suggestions are welcomed.   
I have heard it and it is spectacular. One of the best Ive heard.  It has me thinking of downsizing.