What do you LIKE BEST about your current audio system?

Straightforward.. What do you like the most about your current audio setup? Particulars welcome. Name names of brands. Stuff about the room good too!(I will also, but not in the lead out)       
Also, maybe, things you still dislike, if any?
elizabeth
That I wake up looking forward to spending more time listening to more music, every day. And I do.
Andynotadam:
Well, if you're going to be snobbish about it........Nils Lofgren is a pretty good bucket to pull the snob out of.
On the technical side, I just finished putting together a complete system (vinyl, streaming, cds) and I'd have to say my favorite thing about my new system is the sense of timing it brings to the music. Specifically, my Focal 1028be speakers are the first speakers I've ever heard where I can hear what other audiophiles called timing and I could never figure out what they were talking about. Now I get it!
Emotionally, My favorite part of my system is my Audio Sensibilities Signature Speaker cables. They are the size of a baby's leg and sound great and make me smile at their absurdity each time I look at them. I'm in love.