Best possible separates for Thiel CS 3.7

Hi guys here's another new topic for crazy Thiel enthusiasts like me lol.
My question of the day is if you had a budget of 50K to drop in a pre-power combo to drive a pair of Thiel CS 3.7 what would be your top 3 favorite choices ?Here is what i have in mind at the moment : Ypsilon pre-power monos, KR Audio P135 + Kronzilla DX monos, and Aries Cerat Impera ll Ref + Concero 65 monos.All of these 3 pre-power combos can be purchased in Europe for just under 50K brand new.
Have a good day.
Thieliste
128x128thieliste
thieliste
I am looking forward in reading your audition report. Safe travels.
Happy Listening!
I'm in agreement with Georgehifi! With that said, I can't help but think you might be better off spending some of that money on a pair of Thiel SS3 subs. Use the balance of funds on some high quality amps that can handle the still demanding load of the Thiel 3.7's with much of the strain (though with extended bass response!) relieved by the self powered subs.
Guys I am in Switzerland right now to audition some pre-power combos for my speakers and yesterday I was at a dristributors to demo Aries Cerat Impera ll + Concero 65 monos on the 3.7s and I was totally blown away by the level of performance.
This gear is in a totally different league I can assure you.
Perhaps on their own 101 dB horns (horns are not my cup of tea), but Thiel 3.7's? I haven't heard the combination, but I am dubious about the compatibility of 65 Watt SETs driving the Thiel 3.7's.