Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
shkong78

Yes, put it above the power cords. If Blu-Tac doesn't work, you may want to try double sided tape.

Hope this helps.

By the way, tonight's session sounded better than this morning, so it looks like the E Cards will continue to improve just like the E Mats did.

Frank

.My questions have been answered by a number of like minded posters on the (and other) threads. Whether I agree or not is not relevant to me. I wanted to know HOW these work, just to satisfy the inquisitive engineer in me.

It is in my DNA to ask. I’ve always asked. The fact of asking places me in the doubters side immediately. But I can stand on the fence or be on the Yay side equally.

I know manufacturers will not give away technology secrets so easily. Heck, I wouldn’t if it were my IP.

So no offence given and non taken.

And when I can afford them I too might partake of these products.

amg56 ...

I would send you the remainder of a tube of Total Contact to try in your system if you want. There's about a  half of a tube left. Do you take handouts??

Frank

Hi Frank, Thank you for your consideration. No I do not take handouts, however gracious the offer. I told Tim the same a while back when I was spinning out mentally after being diagnosed with....

When our new house is finally built (it's 12 months later than we thought), I will contact Tim to try some TC. I don't know about mats... our voltage and frequency is different to the US, but I'll leave that one for the creator.

Thanks again though. You are a gentleman and I mean that sincerely, despite the sparing...