WHY DO SOME AUDIOPHILES THINK YOU ARE BRAGGING WHEN YOU ARE SHARING?

I have seen many people share what they have and what they have heard on audiogon and there are always a few people that come on with negative comments about the person bragging or,the put down the higher end gear that one is speaking about.  Why do you think that happens?
calvinj
".....who finally agreed that CJs’ equipment is ’a Gift from the Gods’. I turned off the leads to the ’trodes applied to ’nether regions down from 30KVDC on the neon transformer, but left the restraints in place...."

Everything Is Awesome!!! Especially Yours! WhatEVER it is....
(  spoofing Devo’s Mark Mothersbaugh)

....can we go home now? *hopeful S*
@calvinj : just give it a rest for a decade or so, and your worries shall fade away... I used to mention/brag about my top-of-the-line Naim Audio "olive series" kit 10+ years ago, nowadays I just do not care if anyone else wants to comment: this is my "final destination"... until I head for retirement home and shall downgrade onto Pono player...
I suggest re-reading Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy: its subtitle "do not worry" is priceless!!!
As I've already mentioned elsewhere, me attending LA Opera sometimes is a bummer when their A/C is malfunctioning of if I cheaped-out on the seating. But LP12 into Naim amplification and SBLs (as in my profile): they never let me down :-)
@calvinj ...Happy to oblige....

BTW & FWIW...."CJ" was referring to Conrad Johnson, not your initials.....