F7 ?speakers

First Watt f7 owners, what would be a good speaker for the amp? I’m looking for a full range. They have to be in a niche about 6’10” long, 2’ deep. The room itself is 14x12’.
Now I’m using Fritz Carbon 7, to which is added audio smiles super Twitter. It’s great, but could be better. 
So far, Tekton is one of the most interesting choices . I wonder which model-Double Impact
or Electron? 
I think Cornwalls are too big and will be very close apart. 
My other system is full range 8”” driver by Louise from Omega speakers and small Kitoki (Wolf’s ear Audio, Canada) amp, so I’m not interested in single driver speakers for this system, I want to enjoy both worlds. 
On the other hand, I heard that PS Audio is releasing their lineup of speakers in the late 2019, and was wondering if it worth waiting for this. I have no information about them, except that will have power subwoofer, no idea how big or efficient will be the smaller ones. 
My budget is $7000 max. 
Thanks in advance 
128x128bakalovb
Take a look at Sonist Concerto 4's. Full range and easy to drive.Good Luck, Tish
I'm running Silverline Prelude Pluses (well under your budget) with a F/W F7.  VERY happy with that pairing.  Also use it to drive Totem Forests very satisfactorily though this will likely raise the eyebrows of some of the audio cognoscenti.  The system is posted if that's of help.

Personally I would wait for PS Audio’s new speaker line. I tried single driver Zu Audio speaker, KEF, Wharfedale, 2 & 3 way design speakers. 

The new lineup is supposed to be 4 way w built in sub w DSP and both from & rear firing tweeters. Aiming to be the best/closest to real live music. We shall see. Starting around 7k is the goal.