Bands with great second albums

Bands that had a great second album. We all know the obvious ones Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, The Beatles. What are your votes for great second albums. Some of mine are:
Neil Young - Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
Elvis Costello - This Years Model
Allman Brothers Band - 'Idlewild South'
Badfinger - No Dice
128x128lenmc2964
When you need entertainment virtually, you should need devices like computer, iPhone, iPad & Android with your hand. For all your Movie & TV shows need, Showbox app is the perfect solution for you.
I may have missed 'em, but two that I haven't seen:

The Reivers "Translate Slowly" is an early alt-country  gem.  In my book, it remains at/near the top of the heap for that genre thirty years on.

Graham Parker's "Heat Treatment" was a great R&B flavored record from Parker before he decided to pursue the leaner, harder edged sound of The Rumour.
i think "translate slowly" was the debut, but it's a great record--curiously unavailable on spotify, so i found the disc and it really does hold up well. their later records aren't as good.

i'll also throw out dwight twilley "twilley don't mind"--not sure if it's got better songs than "sincerely," though it's certainly better-produced. also, "meat puppets ii", a timeless classic which was a huge evolutionary leap from their noisy debut.
+1 Warren Zevon "Excitable Boy" I didn't realize that was his second, great album.

It wasn't. Was officially his third album. The self titled Album was his 2nd Album. Superb Album and better than Excitable Boy.