Integrated w/phono but no DAC

Another integrated thread:

Could you recommend some integrateds that include a phono stage, but do not have an internal DAC?

Budget: $500-$1000

Speakers: Wharfdale Diamond 10.7 (long 25ft run)

Does anyone make something that also includes a Tuner anymore? Used or new ok!

Thanks!

leemaze
@leemaze - Yep, not too sure if there are any current/new 2-channel receivers. Quality vintage models have a big following and many people love they way they sound. But good ones are starting to get pretty expensive. You used to be able to pick up high line Pioneers and Sansuis for a few hundred bucks. Now they are often $1000ish or more. I did just see a fully serviced Kenwood KR-9600 on my local Craigslist for $750. Not sure if that is a good price, or not, but I think they are well known to be a great vintage receiver.

Good luck in your hunt....

No I don't , it's just the first that came to mind that ticked most of what you were looking for. McIntosh has one as well the MAC6700 with tuner and phono but it's a lot more expensive. 
Exposure makes great stuff but that’s a preamp not an integrated. Check out some Onkyo models 
For a little more money used would get you a Rogue Cronus Magnum with KT120 tubes.  Wry very good audiophile amp