What is the most memorable concert that you had attended so far?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/Nathan_Milstein.jpg

I do not go to concert very often, maybe once or twice a year.

I listen to music mostly through my audio system as much as 4 hours a day.

The most memorable concert that I had attended is the solo recital by Nathan Milstein held at Auditorium of UC Berkely on 1983.

He is one of the virtuoso violinist of the 20th century.

But he was 79 when he played at the recital on 1983.

When he played Partita by Bach, it was not his best.

Although he showed some of his skills, he could not keep up with the fast tempo as much as I wanted.

But as soon as he started playing "
César Franck, Violin Sonata in A Major.
".

I just marveled at the sweet sound of violin.

I could realize why he is one of the virtuoso violinist of the 20th century.

He died on 1992 so it is now impossible to attend his live recital again.

How about you ladies and gentlemen?

What is the most memorable concert that you had attended?
128x128shkong78
Hard to single one out from some really great shows, but here goes:

UK with Bill Bruford and Al DiMeola at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, 28 July 1978.

Some of the best on that stage, including John Wetton.  

Then when DiMeola came out for his encore, he says "I'd like to introduce three very special friends of mine:  Mr. Lenny While, Mr. Stanley Clarke and Mr. Chick Corea!"  Return to Forever did a 45 minute improv jam.

We were standing on the seats!
@photon46 

You had been to many nice concerts.

Most memorable is not always the best.

I can not forget the intensity of Maestro playing violin at the age of 79 in so romantic way.
"Weather Report: 8:30".

Their spectacular tour in 1979 and 1980.Unforgettable.The original group with Jaco Pastorius on bass.Attended  on St. Helens island,Montreal Quebec.Outdoor venue too...

That one was captured nicely on the same named album/CD.
Gotta be Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble at the Orpheum Theater, Boston, 1985.

Darn it, I forgot about the two really great shows I attended when I lived in NYC (Flushing, Queens, actually ;-) in 1983.

Dave Edmunds and his 3-piece band (which included the late, great Mickey Gee on Telecaster) played a set of 100 proof, blistering hot, pure American Rock ’n’ Roll at, I believe, The Ritz. Still my long-time girlfriend’s all-time favorite show. The music Edmunds made (he just recently retired, he says) is what Keith Richards would love to be able to; Chuck Berry on steroids, with Everly Brothers harmonies. Dave was playing his blonde 1958 Gibson ES335, and absolutely tore it up!

I’ve seen Marshall Crenshaw live a few times, but his show at, again, The Ritz, was the best. Rather than his normal 3-piece band (which included his brother Robert on drums and harmony vocals), for this show he had a 5-piece, which included Graham Maby (from Joe Jackson’s original band) playing a Fender 6 (the 6-string baritone guitar/bass Fender offered in the early 60’s, heard on many early Duane Eddy songs. Real "twangy" sounding) and singing harmony. Marshall and his band sounded SO good; great songs, playing, and singing (2-, 3-, and even 4-part harmonies). The ultimate in Power Pop!

I had seen The dB’s at The Ritz while visiting NYC the previous year, but their limitations were on full display live. Flat vocals (particularly by Chris Stamey), and weak, Garage band-level musicianship. Some pretty good songs (those of Peter Holsapple), however. Drummer Will Rigby, a southpaw, went on to work in Steve Earle’s band for many years.