Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x
@russbutton Just how good, in comparison to other high end designs, is the Linkwitz Orion in your estimation?

As for the LX521, I've never heard anyone mention anything sounding better.
I currently use Vandersteen Quatros but I used to have Legacy Focus SE.  That speaker sounds amazing at high volumes and is not difficult to drive.  Also not very fussy about sweet spots or placement.  Love the way electric guitar sounds on the Legacy's.
Paradigm Persona 3Fs! $10k beryllium Tweeters and Midrange give resolution unavailable in other speakers with the same neutral balance and coherent tonality top to bottom. The high end of your range is close enough to the Wilson Audio Sabrina's that I'd at least give them a listen. No speakers place music like Wilson's!
I spent hours, days, listening to speakers and the ones which really caught my interest were the Bryston speakers.  I started out with a pair of the Middle T's, then went to the passive Model T and finally ended up with the Bryston Signature Series (external PX1 crossovers and three dedicated inputs on the back).   You can find these used for around $5K.  These are the best speakers to my ears and tastes in music.  Plus they have a very small foot print.  
Monitor Audio PL 200 or 300 II. I just have the lower level standmount PL 100II and they are superb. The others have gotten some rave reviews. Monitor tight, clear, accurate with a treble to die for. I've also heard the standmount Aerial and thought them very good, so I imagine the 7t are fine as well.