Thiel cs2.4 upgrade to cs 2.4 se

I'm currently using thiel cs2.4. Any master can advise on how to upgrade to cs2.4se by changing its capacity? May i know the value and specs of the capacitors? What is the sound difference between cs2.4 vs dc2.4se? Tq
desmond888
Yes, please share a description of sonic improvement. 

Nice work, though. And thanks for the pic. I suggest replacing the resistors, too. I upgraded my sandcast OEMs to Mills MRA 12s. A nice sonic improvement at low cost ($100). My resistors showed signs of overheating, so it’s possible my old ones were damaged more so than the Mills being better? Yours appear clean. Still, a cost effective upgrade.

With Tom Thiel’s tutelage, I will soon be completely rebuilding my boards, even replacing the coils. Everything will be new from the binding posts to the XO output wire (other than I will recycle the Mills resistors). I will post my progress and impressions on the Thiel owners thread.
Thanks for the pictures and upgrade info.  I am seriously planning to do the upgrade, but if I screw up removing the passive radiator, it's a one way street.

I would advise if you would go to the trouble doing the upgrade, I would recommend using at least Mundorf Supreme or Jantzen high end caps.

It's very interesting to me that most high end speakers, even those that cost 20K or more, the xover components are not very high end.  Good caps and resistors really make a difference.
After much research and consideration, Tom Thiel has settled on Clarity CSAs for the upgrade. He even has a custom low voltage version to replace the electrolytics. I am going to also try Multicap RTX bypasses (1%) on the coax board. Progress on my 2.4s has been slower than envisioned last spring but I hope to have one channel done by the end of the month.

The passive radiator is hardier than it looks, but not easy to get the proper angle for removal. Pretty snug in there.
The (still growing) improvements ain't small to say the least!!

Lots more air
More precise pinpoint 
More fluent
Less grainy (it wasn't but .....)
More micro detail without any added  sharpness 
Impossible to locate the loudspeakers if you close your eyes 

Knowing me, in the end I will probably upgrade the whole crossover, but the big one will be for sure the capacitors I just did!!

More pictures,
https://holco.picturepush.com/album/1171389/p-Thiel-CS-2.4.html