Speaker vibration isolation

P.S. Audio has a video on YouTube, “RMAF 2018”, on Isoacoustic’s speaker vibration eliminator. The demonstration was impressive. Does anyone have experience with these, specifically the ones that replace the spikes as opposed to the stands? Thank you. 
128x128notesaddict
Thank you for the Vibrapod recommendation.

I have Martin Logan’s 13a, which, I assume, is a whole different kettle of fish than push/ pull speakers if for no other reason that you don’t have the cabinet to consider when the vibration reflects. Yet, they probably cause a lot of vibration, ironically, for the same reason. That is, in EL speakers the vibration isolator may be a huge boost, or a bust. 
The isoacoustics Gaia have been a nice improvement on 6 different speakers I have tried them on including 2 pairs of King Sound electrostatic speakers along with box speakers . Buy them from a place that has a 30 day return policy . 

The Vibrapods recommendation ..makes ZERO sense on so many levels. Avoid that, like a plague!!!
Relatively inexpensive Vibrapods accomplish exactly the same thing as any other vibration absorbing item noted here...they turn vibration into heat, keep speaker vibration from getting to the floor, and make speakers sound more focused. That's what I and many others have experienced. Read up Slaw, or explain yourself, or not...at this point it sort of makes no difference.