Thoughts on Big Star

I've read a little about Big Star after getting two of their songs on a southern music CD sampler. I really like "For You" and "Stroke it Noel". After sampling some of their other stuff I found that I also like "September Gurls".

I really like those three songs but I'm having a hard time finding other stuff of theirs that I like.

Just wondering if anyone else is into them, which albums you might like best, which songs you like best, best approach to getting into them, which recordings/format you prefer? 

They seem to have been one of those 'influential' bands with critical acclaim and with a strong but small following. Sometimes I find that I just don't see the magic in some 'cult' bands of that sort but liking the three songs mentioned above I feel like they might be worth getting to know. My only streaming is low end iTunes....for now.
n80
I have that song! It also came on one of the Oxford American Southern Music CDs. I did not know Chilton sang on the song. 

I have  been exposed to tons of great music that I never would have heard otherwise through those CDs. I’ve been getting them for close to 20 years. Some of the few that I’ve missed are selling for over $100 on eBay. 
I am surprised no one has mentioned the sound quality of their records ? The three cd's I have from Big Star I would rate as the worse I have , in a 10k + collection. 
The three separate albums released recently (within the last couple years) as demo's, rough cuts, finals of their 3rd album, are all recorded well (on vinyl at least). 
I picked up the re-issue of "Radio City" today at my LRS. I'll be giving it a spin later tonight and let you know what I think. I've only heard "September Gurls", so most of it will be new to me.
Listening to #1 Record right now (iTunes). Did not realize that the theme song from That 70’s Show was "In The Street". I’ve led a sheltered life.