Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x
They sound incredible. Currently in my living room with a 25 year old Mirror Image Audio 200 watt class A amp. I need to try some tubes and mess with placement but right out of the box they are awesome.
Personally I think the Paradigm Persona 3F’s are a steal at $10K MSRP. Many reviewers have compared them to speakers at double the price. I encourage you to audition them. You could get these and add their unbelievable Persona sub at $6500 MSRP. I know dealers will work with you at 20% off MSRP. That puts you at $13,200 maybe less?

Ive been blessed to own many great pairs of speakers including KEF, B&W, Harbeth, Sonia Faber and more. Last yr I did an AB test in my dealers showroom with the current B&W 802 D3 with the less than half MSRP priced Paradigm Persona 3F’s. The baby floorstander Persona 3F’s blew me away! IMO they beat the 802’s at less than half the price. Long story short I now own the Persona 7’F’s and (2) Persona subs and their Persona center. Can’t imagine switching ever again. 
Wishing you the best on your journey!
Bogey

@lancelock  That's fantastic. Nothing like immediate gratification and validation. You are lucky you are located close to CAF and LTA, etc.
I've listened to the Tekton Electra and Double Impact, the Focal Kanta, B&W 803 (Or D3. Their flagship,) Manger floorstanders, and some higher end Klipsch and Martin Logan speakers.

I like the Kanta best of these in this price range, and the B&W most of all.

I think that the Elac Adante and sub, or the upcoming Elac Argo Navis, or some higher end Paradigm or mid-range B&W speakers sound better than the rest of the above mentioned.(Excluding the Focal and B&W.)

Not too impressed with the bit of beaminess of the Tekton speakers. Could be the rooms, but others managed a phantom center where the Tekton DI and Electra did not.
Tannoy prestige series sounds like a car stereo..........

Not exactly state of the art....