Help me choose a speaker match for my Line Magnetic 805ia tube amp under $10K

Since all of you were such a huge help in getting me to arrive at my decision to get the Line Magnetic 805ia tube integrated, I thought I would start another thread to discuss speakers to consider. I do love my Ascend Acoustics but after hearing the improvement that the Line Magnetic gave my system, I am wondering now if there is a reasonably priced but a better speaker that is a better match for my system. The only criteria is that the price be equal to or less than $10k. I am looking for a speaker that is not harsh in the higher frequencies but still has enough sparkle and snap that doesn't give up anything in terms of detail. The ability to deliver some low end, dynamic punch is something that I would be looking for as well as this is the one area the Ascend's lack in currently. 

My current setup is...

Speakers: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower with RAAL Tweeters and Ascend Acoustics Center Speaker with RAAL Tweeter
Amp: Line Magnetic 805ia at 48W x 2
DAC: PS Audio Directstream Junior
Primary Music: Jazz and Female Vocals 

Speakers that I have considered so far include (power requirements notwithstanding):
  • Magico A3
  • Dynaudio Contour 60
  • Focal Sopra 2
  • Sonus Faber Olympica 3
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
freesole
@geek101

I agree with you  in that speaker with active bass will be better match for SET.

My Lansche 4.1 works well with LM508 for the reason.

@freesole

http://www.stereomojo.com/Onix%20XCD-50%20and%20XIA160%20review/XCD-50ReferenceCDPlayerReview.htm

I keep VAUGHN CABERNET SPEAKERS just in case plasma tweeter of my main speaker Lansche 4.1 have problem .

After updating plasma tweeters 3 years ago, it had no problem since then.

VAUGHN CABERNE has a 93db/w efficiency and work well even with SET.

If you want, I can let you audition the speaker at your home for 10 days.

I am located near Burlington WA.

Thomas

Thanks @shkong78 I appreciate the offer! Always good to meet someone local that is so willing to help out. I'm ok for the demo for now as I continue to consider some of these other speakers out there right now. I don't think I will go for a Vaughn at this point. 
@freesole

Although LM805 or 508 appears to have lot of power compared with other SET, they have limitation.

I could play my Lanshe 4.1 with 100w Rogue Cronus Magnum II loud in my spacious listening room for 5 years with no problem at all.

But after playing loud with LM508, power tube popped up leading to failure of diodes one week ago.

Thus it is undergoing repair.

After that incident, I bought used Lyngdorf 2170 which will be delivered on coming Thursday.

I am considering two track strategy, that is, to play loud rock or orchestral music through Lyngdorf 2170 and to play vocal or chamber music through LM508.

If you are going to use LM805 you have to find efficient (at least 93db/w ) speakers which are not power hungry.

The 4 speakers you listed and Tekton Design speakers are power hungry requiring at least 100W or more to play at concert level.

Watersalas switched from LM 508 to Lyngdorf 3400 for driving his Tekton Design speaker.

I fully understand it.

Even my Lansche 4.1 speaker appear to need more power than that provided by LM 508 in my spacious listening space with high vault.

If you want to use 48W SET amplifier, you have to find right speakers.

There are a number of members who are driving Tekton speakers with lower watt amps. I myself did so with the Pass XA30.8 and soon will try a 2A3 amp.

I know of two other SE owners who are using 10 and 8 watt amps to great satisfaction. There are others as well.