Best MM?

I want to try a MM with my Herron VTPH-2a. What's the best one? Maestro 2, Zephyr III, AT VM760SLC? Something else?
dhcod
1952 - Bozak Concert Grand
1953 - Garrard 301
1954 - Marantz Model 1 Consolette
1955 - Grado phono cartridge 
1956 - Quad ESL57
1959 - First MC phono cartridge (Grado)
1960 - Marantz Model 9 

Dear @halcro : Not only through different tonearms including that vintage today ( fashion ) 312 ( because is only a fashion and nothing else. ). In other thread I posted the very low knowledge MUSIC/Audio level of that gentleman against its very high whealty condition.
Money per se means almost nothing like in that kind of systems/videos. Yes, an Astatic MF-200 could make that kind of job with very high quality levels.

R.
@frogman

1959 - First MC phono cartridge (Grado)

This not the first MC phono cartridge, but first STEREO MC phono cartridge, an MC cartridge (MONO) invented by Ortofon in 1948. Anyway all those cartridges are garbage. You can also remember Gramophones and 78 rmp records, but it will be hard to argue that the best MM cartridges are all made in the 70s/80s and some of them are better than modern LOMC even if the price difference is x10 and not in favor of the LOMC. Grado holds patent for stereo MC, but all their cartridges are MI 
Point taken and thanks for the correction (re MC), but it appears you missed the larger point.
Audio Technica AT150ANV, $1549.

In Mike Fremer’s evaluation of nine cartridges, #2 was the 2M Black and #1 was the AT150ANV. He rates the AT150ANV as incrementally better, conveying wider dynamic swings, but the 2M Black is overall rated more organic and natural sounding, which would probably carry the day for me.

One thing that puzzles me is why, in Stereophile’s Recommended Components issue, the 2M Black has been dropped to Class C, the same as the 2M Blue. Pretty much every other review I’ve read of the 2M Black placed it at or near the top of every MM cart available.