Anyone with Manley Chinook use a custom Power Cord?

Does anyone have experience using a different power cord with a Manley Chinook other than the one supplied from Manley?  If yes, what was your experience with it?  Did it really make a difference?
128x128soundermn
Its so easy and so much cheaper to build your own...   Use good wire, and Furutech ends and you're in business.
Thanks!  Yes, that is likely what I would do.  But, I'm wondering if it's worth the expense and effort?  Would it make any difference on a phono pre?
I have the Chinook and have tried several aftermarket cords. Can't say I can really tell much of a difference. Power cords seem to do a lot more with SS gear than with tubes.

For the Chinook, if you want an easy upgrade, swap out the TL082 op amps at the rear of the unit and replace with Sparkos Labs discrete modules. The remove several curtains of grunge over what the TI parts do... and best off all, no soldering, simply unplug the stock units and insert Sparkos modules.
well work it
Thanks, @johnss !  What do you mean "grunge"?  I've read that those aren't in the signal path, so I'm curious how they impact the SQ.  I agree it's easy, and less expensive than a new PC.