Anyone used these audio ceramic slow blow fuses from Littlefuse?

While perusing the fuse offerings at Mouser Electronics I noticed these audio/medical fuses priced at around $9.00 US. As someone who has been reluctant to spend the price for the highest priced audiophile fuses, these more reasonably priced offerings caught my eye. Just curious if anyone has had occasion to try them and form an opinion. I must say the attention to quality control, ratings specifications, and published testing results make these look more appealing to me than the rather vague specs of many "audiophile" fuses. 

https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/240/Littelfuse_Fuse_285_Datasheet.pdf-1317236.pdf
photon46
Well, thanks for all the witty replies (even if we're none the more enlightened.) I'll order a few and report back. It doesn't appear that these fuses are getting any great push into the marketplace from Littlefuse. Product pages on Littlefuse's website let you see what retailers have had inventory shipped to them and only two retailers are carrying these at present. 
Please do report back. These fuses are cheap enough that I may try for myself without feeling ripped-off and settle the fuse debate once and for all. At least with myself.
An intermediate test such as this, with cheaper fuses, can be beneficial for those horrified at the thought of spending $50 to try something. When I did my first informal test of audio cables I went to a home improvement store (this was about 30 years ago) and bought the thickest cable I could and yet terminate to fit into a component. That showed me immediately that cables made a difference. So, a cheap run with an alternative fuse is a good idea.