Integrated w/phono but no DAC

Another integrated thread:

Could you recommend some integrateds that include a phono stage, but do not have an internal DAC?

Budget: $500-$1000

Speakers: Wharfdale Diamond 10.7 (long 25ft run)

Does anyone make something that also includes a Tuner anymore? Used or new ok!

Thanks!

leemaze
I ended up buying the A-S801.  That price was too good not to try it.  Will let you all know how it goes - thanks for your help!

@leemaze,

Please let us know what you think when you get the 801 up and running.  I have considered getting one myself for some time.

Bill

So I’ve only had it for a day but I’m loving it. Sounds crystal clear and detailed and dynamic, but not clinical or harsh. Only using CD and phono inputs but you can turn everything else off with the Pure Direct button and it’s a clear improvement. It’s funny, one of the reasons I bought it was to have tone controls, but the Pure Direct button bypasses them and it doesn’t need them at all - sounds fantastic.  Also telling is that I can listen at a volume that you can't hear on the other floors of my house without feeling like I *need* to turn it up.  It does sound good turned up too though.
To follow up here - still really enjoying the Yamaha A-S801 amp for CD and Digital playing.  Super clean and clear and detailed even at fairly quiet volumes. The DAC sounds good (optical) though i don't use it really.  The remote works really well for adjusting the volume - doesn't jump around. Volume control in general is really smooth.  It sounds great at all volumes and I don't suffer from that feeling that I always need to turn it up to hear more or turn it down because it sounds harsh.  The Pure Direct mode is fantastic and jumps in your ear.  If you want to have conversations or background music the tone controls and loudness dial are very helpful.  My wife doesn't ask me "can we turn this down a little" anymore. 
3 negs:
1) I thought I'd be able to charge my phone via the USB port but it doesn't work for some reason.
2) The phono input sounds a little sharp when in Pure Direct mode.  Can take the edge off with the tone controls but that's not something I'd expect with vinyl... I don't listen to much vinyl so it's not a big deal, and it's doesn't sound horrible or anything.  Could be that it's revealing the inadequacies of my turntable or stylus.
3) The "CD Direct" mode, which according to the manual should sound best, sounds harsh and "ouchy" (wife's description). But that's ok, I just don't use it.

Anybody else have one to share their experience?