Wilson Audio paint problems

Hi - am I the only person who has experienced problems with Wislon Audio products? I bought a brand new pair of Sofia 2s and after about 12 months they developed cracking around the top and front edge. This has spread laterally at the top if the speaker. I approached the distributor who offered to take them to a Ferrari paint shop! I called Wilson Audio but the guy I was put through to did not return my calls.

I have since purchased a pair of Duettes on Audiogon. These too have developed a light crack down the side along one of the seams. I love Wilson speakers (I have the centre and sub/sub controller too). I have invested a lot of money in the brand but now feel completely unable to get my problems sorted. Looking on the web, there seems to be a lot about WA's commitment to the client. I just feel I can't get access to it!

Does anyone else have a similar experience or advice?
krupski
Mw_chen ,,, I think I will side with your wife on this one . Why would you even consider a speaker from the same manufacturer ? Even the warranty is questionable , the problem was there before the speakers even left the factory , they should take care of the problem regardless of age , in fact they could have recalled all the speakers built with the problem glue , rather then do nothing and hope most were off warranty before problems occurred .
I saw your system link , very , very nice , thanks for showing us your music chamber .
Mw_chen

No speaker, car, or any manufacture will warranty their product forever. You should discount most of what people say on Audiogon. I agree they should at least meet you half-way, but what Tmsorosk suggests isn't realistic.
I have to say the comments are all valid. I too feel angry and upset about the whole thing but not really sure who to blame. But certainly I also feel the manufacture should have some responsibility regardless. In this case 5 years 3weeks. Anyway I'll have to try to live with it or get it fixed. Thanks for your comments. Anyone else actually have this problem I only hear of one?
Sorry to hear there is a problem - is it on both speakers? If you are in Thailand and you purchased the speakers from the US, are they considered 'grey market'? Do you have a local Wilson dealer?