Wilson Audio paint problems

Hi - am I the only person who has experienced problems with Wislon Audio products? I bought a brand new pair of Sofia 2s and after about 12 months they developed cracking around the top and front edge. This has spread laterally at the top if the speaker. I approached the distributor who offered to take them to a Ferrari paint shop! I called Wilson Audio but the guy I was put through to did not return my calls.

I have since purchased a pair of Duettes on Audiogon. These too have developed a light crack down the side along one of the seams. I love Wilson speakers (I have the centre and sub/sub controller too). I have invested a lot of money in the brand but now feel completely unable to get my problems sorted. Looking on the web, there seems to be a lot about WA's commitment to the client. I just feel I can't get access to it!

Does anyone else have a similar experience or advice?
krupski
Mw_chen

No speaker, car, or any manufacture will warranty their product forever. You should discount most of what people say on Audiogon. I agree they should at least meet you half-way, but what Tmsorosk suggests isn't realistic.
I have to say the comments are all valid. I too feel angry and upset about the whole thing but not really sure who to blame. But certainly I also feel the manufacture should have some responsibility regardless. In this case 5 years 3weeks. Anyway I'll have to try to live with it or get it fixed. Thanks for your comments. Anyone else actually have this problem I only hear of one?
Sorry to hear there is a problem - is it on both speakers? If you are in Thailand and you purchased the speakers from the US, are they considered 'grey market'? Do you have a local Wilson dealer?
Yes I have already been in contact with them. I have to send the units back to the US to the factory to get it repaired. I'm just deciding on what is the next best course of action. Right now it is only on one speaker but the i can see the line at the joint on the other speaker but its not cracked yet.