Hook-up Wire: Duelund DCA16GA vs Neotech STDCT-16 vs Cardas 15.5 AWG

Hi guys.
I want to replace the wire in my speakers. Who had the experience of comparing these wires?
Duelund DCA16GA tinned copper
STDCT-16: Neotech Multistrand Copper
Cardas 15.5 AWG copper multistrand
Tell me which copper wire will be better for sound? Maybe you have thoughts on other hook-up wiring.

Sorry for my bad English.
pumpweel
Hi @pumpweel ,
I like  Neotech LEGENBURG.
I use this wire in my amplifier and phonostage for many years.
But I'm curios if I can improve the sound of my amp using Duelund Cu-Sn wires.
Hi
If you will make a comparison, then write which is better Legenburg or Duelund.
Hi @pumpweel ,
I had some such experience before.
I used LEGENBURG 22ga for tonearm to MC step-up transformers interconnect cable.
I changed it to Duelund 20ga cotton version.
At first Duelund sounded cooler with less midrange bloom. But separation, soundstage, transparency, high frequencies extension - everything was better with Duelund.
After some beck-in time, Duelund started sound lusher too.
But MC cartridge interconnect works with very small signal and with integrated amplifier input signal this wire can behave a little bit different.

I also made interconnect cables with  Duelund 20ga and 16ga.
20avg sounded faster and brighter.
16ga sounded more balanced, fuller with more information in low mid-range and upper bass and very natural, lush vocals.

Regards,
Alex.

Yesterday I updated cables from Werner Jagush crossovers to Altec 604"E" speakers.
I used Belden 9497 and I update it by Duelund Sn-Co DCA16GA.
I use 16ga cable for both mid-base and compression drivers.
Despite zero break-in time Duelund cables sounded notably more transparent, more refined with much more low level detail. I also noticed more open and airy sound from Duelund cables. I don’t noticed a big difference in general tonal balance and vividness.
So  @grannyring is right - cotton insulation is much better for SQ compared to plastic one.
The difference of sound between Belden 9497 and Duelund DCA16GA id very clear.
For me was much more difficult to compare Belden 8402 interconnect to Duelund DCA20GA because totally different tonal balance. Belden 8402 has more right tonal balance for my test.