Help with setting impediance level for Polk rti a7 speakers

Hi guys I have the Polk rti a7s 8ohm speakers and I will be setting them up to A DENON poa 2800 200 Watts per channel at 8ohms and 400 watts at 4 ohms. My speakers are rated at 20 - 300 watts output. My question is how do I set the impedance level of my speakers from 8ohms to 4 ohms ? Sorry I’m new guys so yeah all help and tips are welcomed.

Thanks

Tony
daoki
Ohhhh ok sorry for my amtuerness. So does that means it’s just only 8ohms if I use just one speaker ? But if I use two as a pair then the watts pushed out are 350-400 watts at 4ohms?
I think you question relates to the amps output.  The amp will “see” the impedance of the speakers and its output will vary depending on what it is ”seeing” automatically.  This occurs instantaneously and continuously as the impedance will vary with frequency also.  The amps specifications give you insite as to their ability to handle different impediance scenarios. The amps will work fine with you speakers.  Some tube amps actually have 4 ohm or 8 ohm speaker connections to try but most solid state amps have only one set to connect to for each channel.  For additional information on your Polk speakers also look at the Polk Audio forum on Polk’s website. 
http://forum.polkaudio.com/
The OP has a SS amp! Not a tube amp with multiple outputs! A Denon POA 2800!