Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
^^^

Thanks, jafreeman ...

I have two large Honeywell Hepa filters going 24/7 to purify the air in my place. Finally got the smoke smell out of the house. I'm not going anywhere and just staying inside except to get the daily mail. Even though you can't see smoke in the air around here anymore, when I go outside, the coughing begins. Fine grey ashes are everywhere too. I'm so lucky and grateful that my place wasn't touched. If I could describe the fire blowing over the road when we evacuated in simple terms ... it was like a giant roaring blowtorch. 

My friend Robert came over last night for a listening session. The Total Contact treatment to the speaker crossovers and an additional Omega E Mat in the second circuit breaker box has made a very significant improvement. Everything we played sounded really good. One spectacular LP we played was a Les Baxter album with all of the sound effects those records are known for. Wall to wall soundstage with front to back three-dimensional imaging in spades. Bongos, congas, bells, marimbas, vibes, jungle sounds, strings, flutes, English horns, bass .... glorious!  

Frank
Whoa! Thousand Oaks had some really bad things happen there recently. Absolutely horrible.
Good morning. <3 Heya, Frank. <3 Sent you out a care package yesterday morning. <3 Today we brace for the first snow storm of the season. <3  Sending prayers and healing thoughts to you, my friend. <3
Krissy <3
jmolsberg, I am curious about your listening results with your new PPT applications----anything? 
Krissy ... Thank you very much. Breathing is improving somewhat.

Geoff ... Beyond belief, my friend. Where I live has one of the lowest crime rates in the nation according to FBI statistics. So, even here, we have a shooter slaughtering 12 innocent people because he didn’t get the psychological help he needed. And then ... the fires came two days later and tried to burn down the entire town.

One thing I noticed is how much kinder people are treating each other around here since these two events happened.

I talked with A’gon member mribob (Bob) via text. His house made it through intact. All of his yards are gone, his home is filled with smoke, but it survived. A real miracle considering that he lives right in the middle of Malibu Canyon .... one of the areas where the fire was the most fierce.

It’s very sobering when you return to see your neighbor’s homes burned to the ground, and your’s is standing there untouched. Remembering the story of Job ... I’m keeping an eye out for the locust invasion.

Frank