Help me choose a speaker match for my Line Magnetic 805ia tube amp under $10K

Since all of you were such a huge help in getting me to arrive at my decision to get the Line Magnetic 805ia tube integrated, I thought I would start another thread to discuss speakers to consider. I do love my Ascend Acoustics but after hearing the improvement that the Line Magnetic gave my system, I am wondering now if there is a reasonably priced but a better speaker that is a better match for my system. The only criteria is that the price be equal to or less than $10k. I am looking for a speaker that is not harsh in the higher frequencies but still has enough sparkle and snap that doesn't give up anything in terms of detail. The ability to deliver some low end, dynamic punch is something that I would be looking for as well as this is the one area the Ascend's lack in currently. 

My current setup is...

Speakers: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower with RAAL Tweeters and Ascend Acoustics Center Speaker with RAAL Tweeter
Amp: Line Magnetic 805ia at 48W x 2
DAC: PS Audio Directstream Junior
Primary Music: Jazz and Female Vocals 

Speakers that I have considered so far include (power requirements notwithstanding):
  • Magico A3
  • Dynaudio Contour 60
  • Focal Sopra 2
  • Sonus Faber Olympica 3
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
freesole
Three other speakers that have come up on the interest list are the: 

Legacy Audio Aeris
Acoustic Zen Crescendo II 
Daedalus Ulysses II

Anyone have thoughts on these? I am going to hopefully have a listen to #1 and #3 sometime in the next week. 

I am currently using an 805 SET with Altec 604 speakers.  Well worth considering as an option.  Set up in appropriate sized cabs (large - 9 cu ft) the 604 can go down to about 30 Hz, and are competently driven by the 805 amp.  If you are a DIY, there are cab designs, and possibly even better, excellent phase corrected crossover designs that yield impressive results.
Legacy and The Spendor towers sound incredible with tube amplification.  
No offense to the people recommending Tekton Encores - I bet they sound great but they look absolutely hideous and will never see the light of day in my listening room.  There are more ways to skin the cat than to have 15 tweeters per speaker even with their array concept.  
@avanti1960 I tend to agree with you on the looks of the Tekton's. Not my cup of tea. 
Brought my LM 805ia to test on the Magico A3's today and wow. It sounded (to my ears) so much better than with the Hegel gear that the Magico's were being demo'd with. No issues with driving the A3's on the 805ia at all. Even the shop owner acknowledged that he was a bit taken back because he did not expect the pairing to sound so good. He remarked at how he didn't think the A3's sounded as good with any other amp pairing he had in store and proceeded to ask where I got my Line Magnetic from. More dynamic and warmth - both were very present characteristics that I heard today. Also heard some surprisingly deep, low end bass that I don't know that I expected with this pairing - considering the specs on paper recommended 50W minimum to drive these speakers. I would be very happy with this combo. 

Tomorrow, I test the Daedalus speakers. Hoping to audition both the Argos V2 and the Athena V2.